mbo2010: JEREMY TURNER (ex-Origin, ex-Cannibal Corpse)
1. What was your favorite album and/or metal moment of 2010?
– My favorite album for 2010 is definitely Immolation’s "Majesty and Decay." I’ve always been a huge Immolation fan, and this album is one of their best. Very dark death metal.
2. What do you most look forward to for your band in 2011?
– I have actually started a new project with Justin Payne (Unmerciful). I am no longer in Origin. We have a few songs so far, and are diligently working on new material. So I look forward to getting into the studio in 2011!
3. What’s your all time favorite concert you’ve attended personally?
– That would probably be Wacken 2004, when I played there with Cannibal Corpse. There were so many bands that I never got the chance to see that played there that year, including Dio, Unleashed, Anthrax, etc. The whole experience of that festival was awesome.