mbo2010: KING FOWLEY (Deceased, October 31)
1. What was your favorite album and/or metal moment of 2010?
– Iron Maiden "The Final Frontier" is my metal album of the year. Also some good ones from Y&T, Krokus, raven, Accept! Favorite concert of the year was Voivod in N.Y. at the Kodak Theatre! Brilliant gig! Metal moment of the year was going west coast to tour in detail with Deceased over the summer.
2. What do you most look forward to for your band in 2011?
– Our new record "Surreal Overdose" in April, more gigs and overseas as well, a dvd set and beginning work on the next record!
3. What’s your all time favorite concert you’ve attended personally?
– My favorite gig ever would have to be Black Sabbath "Mob Rules" in Dec of 1981! I sold my soul to the heavy metal devil that night!!!!